Join the conversation with our panel of experts on the role of our streets and how they should be managed and changed. We will hear about the financial flow and how to monitor and measure the success of our streets, including an update on GLA’s Public London Charter research project.
• Streets as Ecosystems – Peter Jones, UCL
• Overcoming the Challenges from the Rapid Emergence of Low Traffic Environments – Glen Higgs, WSP
• Mystery Shopping London’s Streets: TfL’s new Healthy Streets survey – Alice Saunders, TfL
• Digital Street Furniture: Principles of Deployment – Lottie Macnair, Connected Places Catapult
• Towards a Public London Charter – Tim Rettlet, GLA
• Public Space Charter for Young People – Lois Stonock, LB Culture