It is designed for borough streets, highways and transport planning officers, and to a lesser extent, regeneration and planning officers and councillors. Consultant/contractor scheme designers and managers working for boroughs or TfL schemes would also benefit, and of course TfL staff who influence streets from strategy and planning to street related modal initiatives and individual scheme funding and management would benefit.
Each of these sessions will help you understand and use an important tool or teach you a useful skill. We are likely to add more to the list over time and will rerun the most popular ones, so keep a look out for additional dates.
Our network brings together local authority engineers and highway officers, councillors, TfL staff, transport planners and consultants. We offer three types of network event:
Streets & Public Realm Network Meetings: 26 June 2013, 16 October 2013, 20 November 2013
Here are the latest posts for Street Design:
- 2nd March 2012 - Olympic Watch Site Visit - River Thames
- 21st October 2011 - Olympic Watch Site visit - High Street 2012
- 22nd July 2011 - Olympic Watch Site visit - Olympic Greenway & Parklands
- 17th May 2011- Workshop on Public Realm Materials and Contruction Techniques
- Shared and Level Surfaces
- Tell us about any street decluttering you are doing
- Tricky Issues Seminar on Shared and Level Surfaces
The training, network and surgeries are delivered with the support of Transport for London. We thank them for their help and advice.